Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Morbe Dam Camping on 8th-9th Dec '18.

It is true that Unplanned Trips are always fun and memorable. It always happens with me when its Wandering, Riding and Travelling, specially with friends.
It was Saturday afternoon, I was riding my bike and got a call from my friend Keval, but I could not receive it so i texted him that I am driving. Later I called him and he told me that he and 3 more friends going for Camping at Morbe Dam which is in Chowk, Near Mumbai – Pune Old Highway. And I quickly said I am in as I was going alone for a ride somewhere so thought lets be with friends this weekend. It was a Night Camping with born fire and cooking at the shore – back waters of the Dam.
They all had travelled by train to Panvel Station and from there they took an Auto Rickshaw till the dam. Same they did while returning home in the morning. I was travelling on my bike – Bajaj Avenger 220 Cruise.
I reached there at around 7:30 in the eve, parked my bike just near to the camp area, had to just walk down a small hill to reach the camp site. My friend had already shared me their location on map. So was easy to locate them. They already had got required stuff for camping like maggi, drink & cooking water, utensils, and some ready to eat food. They also had collected small tree branches (dry wood) for fire which were available around in the nature. I had to get some cold drinks and tea for all before starting the cooking.


Posing while Dancing…
Camping needs few things to enjoy – nearby scenery, water body, bonfire, food, friends and most importantly music. Our music started by playing Garba songs, everybody had fun playing garba near the bonfire. Slowly genre of the music changed by bollywood dance songs, and while eating maggi genre went on to Lucky Ali songs. Travel, Camping and Lucky Ali songs are the best match.
Click on the Image…
It was no moon night but there was light of bright stars in the sky, saw few shooting stars too. And also was surprised by seeing so many air planes flying that night, later came to know that it was Isha Ambani’s wedding (daughter of India’s Richest Man “Mukesh Ambani”) so many VVIPs were flying in their private jets to Udaipur, Rajasthan. That night Mumbai Airport witnessed 1007 flights highest record in the world.
After Star Gazing, It was sleeping time but no one was in mood of sleeping so in the tent mid night we were playing Uno for almost 1 hr. One of our friend went to sleep and all others set outside the tent gazing the sky, watching the scenery and wavy water enjoying the best songs of Kumar Sanu the legend of 90’s music. After sometime we started playing Ludo on my tablet. Almost till morning 5.30 am we played ludo as we were waiting for Sunrise to happen and get our hands on to best sunrise pics from everybody’s phone camera. 
Before the Sun was Up…
Sunrise pictures taken from different phones are shown below.


Shoot at Sight…

As sun was rising my series of selfies were started and ya my friends too. Everybody was busy with their phone cameras clicking the best shot for their FB pic, cover pic, Whatsapp DP, Insta Story etc. Thats additional fun to life to show the world what are we upto. Its totally fun to share it online. With lots of selfies, groupies, videos, we created a memorable digital album for our future memories to revisit and tell our stories to kids and friends.
Sun was out fully and was our time to disburse the camp site and go back to routine life. Tent was dismantled, all the stuff was packed back, garbage was collected separately. (One must always keep surroundings clean and as its our country’s slogan “Clean India, Green India”) Its really important to take all your stuff including the mess of the garbage you do and dump it in a dustbin wherever found.


Vada Pav…
Near to our camp site crossing a village was a small Vada Pav and Tea Stall where we had our quick and light breakfast. And with good memories and giving see-off to all friends I started my bike and entered back to the routine workaholic life, untill next weekend.
Thanks for reading my blog, do write to me with any queries, info, suggestion, feedback. Please do not forget to Like, Comment and Share my blog with your friends, relatives and colleagues. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments