Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Lets Meet, Eat & Ride in Navi Mumbai on 4th Dec'18.

Sometimes your local neighbourhood surprises you with something you really enjoy to kool down on a weekday…Nature’s beauty, Friends, Ride, & Food…
Was feeling bored was alone riding in koparkhairane, texted local friends near by and they were up for a ride.. Met at Koparkhariane Pond, as we arrived the pond the view was magnificient. The lightings at the wall of pond and the orange sky view was mesmorizing. 
If you see my clicks you will think that its some kind of resort near Goa, but no..its Koparkhairane, Navi Mumbai’s holding pond (talaav)..

Groupie with friends…

Momos at Darjeeling Momos, Sector 9, Vashi.
After some clicks of the natural beauty we left for a ride and to pick up another friend in Vashi and did some time-pass around. Every group has 1 Gymholic friend, and we too have who left for the gym and was going to join after 10. So We rest of us went for some munching snack at nearby fast food shop and had tasty-yummy Pani Puri, and my favourite Momos at Darjeeling Momos in sector 9, Vashi, very old and famous. From there we went to rest ourselves at a garden nearby and waited for our friend to join who had gone to gym.
There was open gym with some equipments in the garden, my gym friend was arrived with another friend of ours and we started our gyming session there. It was fun to do exercise after long time. My friends were giving me training there and I was sincerely doing exercises on different equipments. 
It was time for everybody to go home as it was almost 10:30pm. We all disbursed ourselves on our respective bikes to our Home Sweet Home.  And that night I had a good sleep with awesome sweet dreams. And the next day was refreshing and energetic.
Here I just wanted to express that life comes with undisclosed challenges of ups and downs and everybody has different issues and stuff, its on us how we tackle it and take our routine life forward with every resource we have.
Here my resources are my friends, bike ride, food and nature… I was not in good mood that day but it was on me how I wanted to end my day and it all just happened with my 1 text to group of friends on whatsapp and not just that night but my next day was too refreshed with the fresh mind I had last night. Because of this I could think of solution and solve the things which I had tension on mind a day before.
So just enjoy your time whatever comes in front give your best.
Thanks for reading my blog, do write to me with any queries, info, suggestion, feedback. Please do not forget to Like, Comment and Share my blog with your friends, relatives and colleagues.

Post a Comment

0 Comments