Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

My Fav veg restaurant for lunch & dinner in Navi Mumbai.

I never get bored even when repeatedly go here to have lunch or dinner. One of the best and tastiest food in the veg category in Nanak Kripa in Sanpada near Mafco Market. Order anything and I bet you will bite your finger while licking.
On 2nd December ’18 I was here again with one of my friend, and we ordered Paneer Handi, Missi Roti, my fav Bhindi Fry, and Bottle of Chaas and complimentary salad.. (Yes a bottle of Chaas 1 ltr) If you tell the waiter to get 1 Beer he will get the Buttermilk Bottle. The name for Buttermilk (chaas) is Beer as they used to serve in Beer Bottles, now they serve in plastic bottles.


Bhindi Fry and Paneer Handi…

Bhindi Fry, Paneer Handi and Missi Roti (Multi-Grain)…

Service is quick when there is not much rush. And I think if the order is coming late that means it will be cooked nicely. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments